It seems the more we get out of Hillary — the less we know. According to the State Department, Clinton didn’t even know how to use a computer when she was in office. How great, right? At the time, she served as Secretary of State for the United States & she didn’t know how to use a computer. Dreams do come true!
Who manages both my personal and official files? ..I think we need to get on this ASAP to be sure we know and design the system we want.
- An additional 165 pages of emails from Hillary’s time at the State Department surfaced Monday
- The latest emails were released by order of the court, which included 34 new emails between her and former deputy Chief of Staff, Huma Abedin
- Clinton has turned over a staggering 55,000 pages of work-related messages
- “I have just realized I have no idea how my papers are treated at State,” Clinton wrote to Abedin. “Who manages both my personal and official files? ..I think we need to get on this ASAP to be sure we know and design the system we want.”
- More than 30 lawsuits were filed, including one by The Associated Press
- Before providing her correspondence, Clinton & her lawyers withheld and subsequently deleted tens of thousands of messages claiming that they were personal. Those messages allegedly included emails about her daughter’s wedding, family vacations, yoga routines & condolence notes
- When Clinton turned over her hard drive to the FBI, it had been wiped clean
- According to the undersecretary for management at the State Department, Clinton did “not know how to use a computer to do email. So it was never set up.”
THE RELEASED EMAILS
- 30,322 emails released as of May 27, 2016
- 2,028 have since been classified “confidential,” which is the lowest level of classification
- 65 have since been classified “secret”
- None of the emails were marked as classified when they were sent, & it is unclear whether she would have known the information was classified