An Alabama man faced animal cruelty charges after police said he had sex wit his wife’s shih tzu. Jonathan Edward Medley, 39, of Geneva, was arrested after his wife reported the alleged assault to authorities, according to WTVY.com.
- Medley’s wife originally suspected her husband was cheating on her with another woman
- The wife his a recording device in the house hoping to get proof of his infidelities
- Instead of discovering another woman, she allegedly witnessed Medley was molesting Buster, a two-year-old shih tau that weighed less than 10 pounds
- “He was mad at his wife because she paid more attention to the dog than him so he had sex with the dog,” Geneva Police Capt. Ricky Morgan said, according to Al.com
- He was charged with cruelty to animals, a misdemeanor charge & his bond was set at $535
- Medley was charged with a misdemeanor because there is no longer a bestiality law in Alabama
- According to WTVY, Buster was examined by a veterinarian and is doing well