New York, New York City – Donald Trump’s campaign released the following statement regarding Trump’s plan on fighting ISIS.
TRUMP VS ISIS
- Work with our Arab allies and friends in the Middle East so they can lead the fight against the Islamic State
- Aggressively pursue joint and coalition military operations to crush and destroy ISIS, coordinate international cooperation to cutoff their funding, expand intelligence sharing, and engage in cyberwarfare to disrupt and disable their propaganda and recruiting
- Defeat the ideology of radical Islamic terrorism, just as we did in order to win the Cold War.
NEW SCREENING PROCEDURES & LAWS WILL
- Temporarily suspend immigration from some of the most dangerous and volatile regions of the world that have a history of exporting terrorism.
- Establish a Commission on Radical Islam to identify and explain to the American public the core convictions and beliefs of Radical Islam, to identify the warning signs of radicalization, and to expose the networks in our society that support radicalization.
TRUMP’S PLAN TO MAKE AMERICA RESPECTED & SAFE
- Peace through strength will be at the center of our foreign policy. We will achieve a stable, peaceful world with less conflict and more common ground.
- We will focus on advancing America’s core national interests, promote regional stability, and produce an easing of tensions in the world. We will work with Congress to fully repeal the defense sequester and submit a new budget to rebuild our depleted military.
- The Trump plan will rebuild our military, enhance and improve intelligence and cyber capabilities.
- We will end the current strategy of nation-building and regime change.
- And we will ensure our security procedures and refugee policy take into account the security of the American people.