- The marriage happened in a Las Vegas chapel
- The chapel owner Michael Kelly said he’s married numerous strange couples
- The man was not drunk during the ceremony
- The man is eligible for an upgrade soon
- “People are so connected to their phones and they live with them all the times. They’re with them 24 hours a day. They go to sleep with their cellphones. They wake up with their cellphones. Sometimes, it’s the first thing that they check,” Kelly stated
- The marriage is not legally binding by the state of Nevada, but the chapel will not deny any commitment, regardless of how odd it is.
Los Angeles man marries his cellphone in a ceremony that took place in VegasL
Your Content is a nonprofit newsroom that investigates abuses of power. Sign up to receive our biggest stories as soon as they’re published.