- The marriage happened in a Las Vegas chapel
- The chapel owner Michael Kelly said he’s married numerous strange couples
- The man was not drunk during the ceremony
- The man is eligible for an upgrade soon
- “People are so connected to their phones and they live with them all the times. They’re with them 24 hours a day. They go to sleep with their cellphones. They wake up with their cellphones. Sometimes, it’s the first thing that they check,” Kelly stated
- The marriage is not legally binding by the state of Nevada, but the chapel will not deny any commitment, regardless of how odd it is.
Protect Independent Journalism
Your Content is a nonprofit newsroom registered in Pennsylvania [Entity No.: 6690403] that produces nonpartisan, evidence-based journalism to expose injustice, corruption and wrongdoing.
Spearheading the news revolution for Americans across the nation, Your Content has brought a voice to those the media failed to acknowledge.
This story you’ve just finished was funded by our readers and we hope it inspires you to make a gift to Your Content so that we can publish more reports like this one that holds people in power to account and produces real change.
Your donation will help us ensure that we can continue this critical work. We are busier than ever covering stories you won’t see anywhere else.