Philadelphia, Pa. – President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Former President Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Jon Bon Jovi & Bruce Springsteen took center-stage at the largest Hillary campaign rally to hit Philadelphia.
- Jon Bon Jovi took the stage following Mayor Kenney and Katie McGinty.
- Bruce Springsteen also performed for the 33k+ fans and supporters in attendance before the Clinton family made their way to center-stage.
- According to the Philadelphia Fire Dept., 33,000 fans were in attendance catch a glimpse of the First Family & the Clinton’s in Philadelphia, with several thousand more observing from the outskirts.
Speaking here tonight is perhaps the last and most important thing I can do for my country as First Lady,” Michelle Obama said. “In just a few hours, we have the power to make her our next president.”
- Chelsea Clinton took the stage, introducing her father, former President Bill Clinton.
- First Lady Michelle Obama – who has joined Hillary on a number of campaign stops, firing up supporters around the nation.
- President Obama quoted one of his most famed speeches, “It just goes to show you how one voice can change a room, and then a city and a nation. And if it can change a nation, it can change the world.”
- Thousands lined up before noon on Monday – with a line stretching well over a mile.
- Pennsylvania is considered a key swing state in the election. Vice President Joe Biden mentioned that whoever wins Pennsylvania is most likely the next President of the United States.