Monday, September 21, 2020
Monday, September 21, 2020

‘80 Percent of People in Kenosha Support Kyle’ Locals Declare

Your Content is a nonprofit newsroom that investigates abuses of power. Sign up to receive our biggest stories as soon as they’re published.

Nearly ‘80% of people in the city support Kyle Rittenhouse’ as he prepares to stand trial for charges stemming from a violent riot, Your Content has learned.

The chair of the Kenosha Republican Party said that 80 percent of people support Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old who shot dead two rioters last weekend with an AR-15 rifle as they tried snatching it from him – and that the other 20 percent are people who “can’t stand the president.”

- Advertisement -

She said the majority of the town’s residents supported Rittenhouse, who opened fire while sitting in the street after he’d been smacked over the head with a skateboard.

Rittenhouse was among a group of self-styled militia men who had gone to Kenosha to try to protect the city from looters and rioters amid uproar over the shooting of Jacob Blake.

Decker said Rittenhouse acted in self defense during an interview on Fox & Friends Wednesday.

- Advertisement -

“It looks like it was self-defense, and, talking to people around the area, I would say about 80 percent of the people support what Kyle did,” she said, adding the remaining 20 percent of people “are probably the people that can’t stand Donald Trump and can’t stand anything conservative or Republican, so they’re just going to attack anything that resembles that.”

Rittenhouse remains in custody in Illinois, his home state. He is next due before a judge for an extradition hearing on September 25.

Protect Independent Journalism

Your Content is a nonprofit newsroom that produces nonpartisan, evidence-based journalism to expose injustice, corruption and wrongdoing.

Spearheading the news revolution for Americans across the nation, Your Content has brought a voice to those the media failed to acknowledge.

This story you’ve just finished was funded by our readers and we hope it inspires you to make a gift to Your Content so that we can publish more reports like this one that holds people in power to account and produces real change.

Your donation will help us ensure that we can continue this critical work. We are busier than ever covering stories you won’t see anywhere else.

Pa. Judge Throws Book at THIRTEEN Antifa Rioters, $1 MILLION Bail EACH for Lancaster Riot

13 people who are accused of committing crimes while participating in a civil disturbance in Lancaster, and Your Content has all their mugshots.

Rioters Close George Washington Bridge in Manhattan During Violent Clash with Cops

More than 100 rioters shut down George Washington Bridge and then violently clashed with NYPD.

Patriots PUMMEL Antifa in Portland After Being Attacked AGAIN During Trump Event, Rioters Flee

It’s a story with a lot of moving pieces that ended with Antifa cowering behind shields on the ground.

‘Where’s Kyle When You Need Him’ New Yorkers Cry As Antifa Terrorizes Big Apple

New Yorkers are calling on a Kyle to help them stop Antifa as they take a monstrous bite out of the Big Apple.

VIDEO: Rioters RUN OVER in Times Square Moments Ago During Raining ‘Protest’

Rioters have been run down by an outraged driver in New York City moments ago in the rain during a 'peaceful protest.'

Portland Hit So Bad, Trump Pauses News Briefing to Hold PRAYER for Burning City on 104th Day of Riots

President Trump paused a news briefing moments ago to simply pray for the crippled city that has yet to ask for assistance from the feds.

President Trump Says He Can Now Fix Portland Riot Situation in Just 15 MINUTES: ‘We’re Ready’

The president said 'it will take approximately 15 minutes' for the federal government to end the Portland lawlessness.

Antifa Tries to Over Take DC for Second Night in a Row, Demanding Residents Surrender Property

DC saw violent riots in the weeks following police killing of George Floyd, and the chaos re-erupted.

Stay Informed & Get Your Content, Daily.

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.

Your Content is a 501(c)(3) non-profit national American media organization of artists and journalists headquartered in Pennsylvania.