Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Tuesday, March 2, 2021

AOC back peddles after it’s revealed she wasn’t at Capitol amid chaos, deletes tweets

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez deleted at-least two tweets after lashing out on social media for being accused of making up a fairytale about her experience at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, Your Content has learned.

The tweets—which are flagged deleted—show the lawmaker peddling back from attempts to clarify her whereabouts after a brief meltdown Wednesday.

AOC tried claiming rioters reached her by using underground tunnels that lead to her office, causing a social media firestorm and ultimately leading to the deletion of the narrative.

Your Content readers were first to learn that AOC was not in the U.S. Capitol building during her “near death” experience; though she claims to have been in her office, which is located in the Cannon Building.

Rioters did not breach the Cannon Building.

“This isn’t a fact check at all. Your arrows aren’t accurate. They lie about where the mob stormed & place them further away than it was.” said AOC

“You also fail to the convey multiple areas people were trying to storm. It wasn’t 1. You also failed to show tunnels. Poor job all around.”

AOC asserted ‘Trump supporters planted bombs’ throughout the entire complex—including the building lawmakers were evacuated to.

“We were all on the Capitol complex – the attack wasn’t just on the dome,” tweeted AOC. “The bombs Trump supporters planted surrounded our offices too.”

Updated on March 2, 2021 8:43 pm
Updated on March 2, 2021 8:43 pm
Updated on March 2, 2021 8:43 pm
Updated on March 2, 2021 8:43 pm
Updated on March 2, 2021 8:43 pm
Updated on March 2, 2021 8:43 pm
Updated on March 2, 2021 8:43 pm
Updated on March 2, 2021 8:43 pm

1. Hi,
    Just so you know:
    The expression is *back pedals* not “back peddles”. Also, it’s *back pedaling* or British, pedalling), not “peddling back”. AOC was definitely trying to “sell” (peddle) a false story, but the phrase “back pedal”, as on a bike, has come to mean “trying to talk one’s way out of a previous statement or, in AOC’s case, a brazen lie.

I’m glad you’re publishing content, but I hope you can edit this article so that folks don’t get distracted by misspellings.

Sincerely, A Recovering Grammar Harpy

• Kathy N.
      Are you serious? Go be spelling cop some where else. Our country is in a crisis and you want to spell check!?! Unbelievable!

2. Whats up very nice website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds alsoKI am happy to seek out a lot of helpful info right here within the put up, we want develop extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

3. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

4. May I simply say what a comfort to uncover someone that really understands what they’re discussing online. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people really need to check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you’re not more popular since you most certainly possess the gift.

5. I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for novices. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

6. I think this is one of the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

7. Thanks , I’ve recently been looking for info about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

8. I precisely wished to thank you so much once more. I am not sure what I would have undertaken without these creative ideas revealed by you directly on such a field. This was an absolute frustrating case in my circumstances, nevertheless viewing a new expert form you dealt with it forced me to weep for gladness. Now i am thankful for the work and even trust you recognize what an amazing job you are always providing teaching the rest through the use of a web site. I know that you’ve never got to know any of us.

9. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

10. I carry on listening to the news broadcast speak about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i find some?

11. I want to get across my passion for your kindness in support of those who need help on your theme. Your personal commitment to getting the message all through appears to be certainly beneficial and has really enabled most people like me to attain their desired goals. Your own warm and helpful useful information implies a lot a person like me and a whole lot more to my mates. Best wishes; from all of us.

12. Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you’re even remotely
    interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

13. I just like the valuable info you supply for your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more right here regularly.
    I’m somewhat sure I’ll be informed lots of new stuff right here!

Good luck for the following!

14. I believe everything typed was very logical.
    But, consider this, what if you added a little content? I
    am not saying your information isn’t good., however what if you
    added something that grabbed a person’s attention?
    I mean AOC back peddles after it’s revealed she wasn’t at Capitol amid
    chaos, deletes tweets is a little plain. You ought to peek at
    Yahoo’s front page and note how they create post headlines
    to get viewers to click. You might add a video or a
    pic or two to grab readers excited about everything’ve got to say.
    Just my opinion, it would make your posts a little livelier.

15. Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we
    have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to
    swap solutions with other folks, please shoot me an email if
    interested.

16. The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my
    iphone and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share
    it with someone!