Sunday, February 28, 2021
Sunday, February 28, 2021

NFL Star Vincent Jackson, 38, Found Dead in Hotel Room, Homicide Detectives Probe Scene

Vincent Terrell Jackson has died, Your Content has tragically learned. He was 38. The NFL star was discovered by a housekeeper inside his room at the Homewood Suites hotel in Brandon, Florida.

“The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the death of former Tampa Bay Buccaneers player Vincent Jackson,” the police department said in a statement Monday. “Jackson, 38, was found deceased on Monday, February 15, 2021, at the Homewood Suites located at 10240 Palm River Road in Brandon, Florida.”

The NFL star met his wife, Lindsey, in San Diego. They’ve been together for 12 years, and married for nine years, and have four children together. His oldest is 6 years old, and his youngest is 19 months.

“According to hotel staff, Jackson, who was a South Tampa resident, checked into the hotel on Jan. 11, 2021, and had been staying in a room since that date.”

An Aug. 5, 2020 profile on Jackson reveals that the NFL star transformed into a restaurant financier, opening at-least five establishments in four states: two in San Diego, one in Las Vegas, Cask Social Kitchen in Tampa and now his passion project, the Historic Manhattan Casino in St. Petersburg, Tampa Bay Business & Wealth reported.

He is also co-founder of CTV Capital, a real estate, development and private equity firm that has completed development of more than $100 million, since 2014, in Florida.

“The emails come to me, my wife, or one of the few people who help me run it. We are a hands-on group,” said Jackson, in his office, located in Ybor City.

The interview occurred in June, when COVID-19 numbers started picking up again and sports seasons were still in limbo.

“This thing is crazy, every time we take two steps forward, it’s eight steps back,” Jackson says. “I watch European soccer, I watch tennis and I watch baseball. I follow all sports, and I have been trying to see how different industries, and different leagues, are coming back and [positive COVID-19 cases] are still just popping. So it’s just going to be a challenge. I don’t know if [the football season] could, or should, happen. But it would be the most Tampa Bay thing to happen to us.”

Jackson’s wife, Lindsey, told Tampa Bay Parenting the couple knew they’d ‘call Tampa home for years to come.’

“After moving to Tampa in 2012, Vincent (Jackson, former Tampa Bay Buccaneer) and I knew we would call Tampa home for years to come.” said Lindsey. “We wanted to set our roots and build our lives here.”

Police say they spoke with Jackson’s family, who called to report that he was missing on Feb. 10.

“On Feb. 10, members of the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office spoke with Jackson’s family members who called to report that he was missing. A formal report was filed on Feb. 11.”

Police quickly located Jackson, who was staying at the Homewood Suites and confirmed he was not missing.

“After assessing Jackson’s well-being, the missing persons case was canceled.” the department said Monday.

“Jackson was located deceased at approximately 11:30 a.m. on Feb. 15 in his hotel room by a housekeeper.

“There are no apparent signs of trauma. The Hillsborough County Medical Examiner’s Office will determine the case of death, as well as officially identify Jackson’s remains based on dental or DNA records.”

“HCSO has notified Jackson’s next of kin of his passing.”

“My heart aches for the many loved ones Vincent Jackson leaves behind, from his wife and children to the Buccaneers nation that adored him,” said Sheriff Chad Chronister. “Mr. Jackson was a devoted man who put his family and community above everything else. Football aside, he touched countless lives through his Jackson In Action 83 Foundation. We share a passion for supporting military families, and three years ago, Jackson was even made an honorary deputy by the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office to recognize his dedication to the community. He will solely be missed by not only football fans across the country, but also the people here in Hillsborough County who reaped the benefits of his generous contributions.”

Police say this remains an active and open investigation.

Updated on February 28, 2021 8:10 pm
Updated on February 28, 2021 8:10 pm
Updated on February 28, 2021 8:10 pm
Updated on February 28, 2021 8:10 pm
Updated on February 28, 2021 8:10 pm
Updated on February 28, 2021 8:10 pm
Updated on February 28, 2021 8:10 pm
Updated on February 28, 2021 8:10 pm

1. Can I simply say what a comfort to uncover somebody who genuinely understands what they are talking about on the internet. You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people really need to read this and understand this side of your story. I can’t believe you’re not more popular since you most certainly have the gift.
    דירות דיסקרטיות בבית שמש

2. May I simply just say what a relief to uncover somebody who actually understands what they are talking about over the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people have to check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you are not more popular given that you certainly have the gift.
    עיסוי אירוטי בחדרה

3. Can I simply say what a relief to find someone that truly knows what they’re talking about on the web. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people need to look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you aren’t more popular given that you surely possess the gift.
    עיסוי אירוטי בעפולה

4. Can I simply say what a relief to find somebody that truly understands what they’re talking about on the internet. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you aren’t more popular since you most certainly have the gift.
    עיסוי אירוטי ברחובות

5. May I simply say what a relief to uncover a person that actually knows what they’re talking about on the internet. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people need to look at this and understand this side of your story. I can’t believe you aren’t more popular given that you most certainly possess the gift.
    עיסוי אירוטי בקריית אתא

6. Can I just say what a comfort to find somebody that really knows what they are talking about online. You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people really need to read this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you’re not more popular because you surely possess the gift.
    עיסוי אירוטי בקריית ים

7. Can I simply just say what a relief to discover somebody that really knows what they are talking about on the net. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people ought to look at this and understand this side of your story. I can’t believe you aren’t more popular since you surely have the gift.
    עיסוי אירוטי בירושלים

8. May I simply say what a relief to uncover somebody who really knows what they’re talking about on the internet. You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people ought to check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you are not more popular given that you most certainly have the gift.
    דירות דיסקרטיות בחיפה

9. May I just say what a relief to uncover somebody that really knows what they are talking about on the net. You definitely understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people should check this out and understand this side of the story. It’s surprising you’re not more popular since you certainly have the gift.
    עיסוי אירוטי בתל אביב

10. Can I simply say what a relief to uncover someone that really understands what they’re talking about on the web. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people must look at this and understand this side of the story. I can’t believe you’re not more popular since you definitely possess the gift.
    דירות דיסקרטיות בחיפה

11. Can I simply just say what a relief to find someone that actually understands what they’re discussing on the net. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people should read this and understand this side of the story. It’s surprising you’re not more popular given that you certainly have the gift.
    עיסוי אירוטי בקריית חיים

12. May I simply just say what a comfort to uncover somebody who actually understands what they’re discussing on the net. You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people must check this out and understand this side of the story. It’s surprising you’re not more popular since you certainly have the gift.
    דירות דיסקרטיות באילת

13. May I just say what a comfort to discover an individual who genuinely understands what they are discussing online. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people must look at this and understand this side of the story. I can’t believe you’re not more popular because you definitely possess the gift.
    עיסוי אירוטי בכפר סבא

14. May I just say what a comfort to find somebody who genuinely knows what they are talking about on the net. You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people really need to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you are not more popular because you certainly possess the gift.
    עיסוי אירוטי בבת ים

15. Can I just say what a comfort to discover someone that truly understands what they are discussing over the internet. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to check this out and understand this side of the story. I can’t believe you are not more popular because you definitely have the gift.
    דירות דיסקרטיות ברמת גן

16. Can I just say what a comfort to uncover someone that actually understands what they are discussing on the net. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people need to check this out and understand this side of the story. I can’t believe you aren’t more popular because you certainly possess the gift.
    עיסוי אירוטי ברמת גן

17. May I just say what a comfort to uncover somebody who truly knows what they’re discussing on the internet. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people must read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you’re not more popular because you surely possess the gift.
    דירות דיסקרטיות במרכז

18. Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this short article together. I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!
    ????? ????????? ??????

19. “I’m excited to find this web site. I wanted to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to check out new things on your website.”
    ????? ????? ????

20. Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
    ????? ????????? ???? ?????

21. Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!
    ????? ????????? ???? ????

22. Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this information together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
    https://israelnightclub.com/apartments/?????-??????-??????/”>????? ?????? ??????

23. “I’m more than happy to find this website. I want to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely liked every part of it and I have you saved to fav to see new information on your blog.”
    ????? ????? ??????

24. Having read this I thought it was really enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this short article together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!
    ????? ????????? ??????

25. “I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website. I really hope to view the same high-grade content from you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now ;)”
    שירותי ליווי

26. “I’m extremely pleased to find this web site. I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.”
    נערות ליווי בחיפה