Sunday, March 7, 2021
Sunday, March 7, 2021

Four people shot, 1 dead after gunman opens fire inside Montco bowling alley Saturday night

What started as a night out at a nearby suburban Philadelphia bowling alley ended in ‘a blood bath’ after a gunman entered the establishment and shot four people, killing at-least one of them, Your Content can tragically report.

Your Content was first to report a gunman opened fire at Our Town Alley on the 2900 block of Swede Road in East Norriton, Pennsylvania early Saturday night.

When police arrived before 7 p.m., they found four people with gunshot wounds.

One person was pronounced dead at the scene, and the remaining three were taken to nearby hospitals. Information on their conditions was not immediately available, reports NBC 10.

“At approximately 6:43 PM, East Norriton police responded to a call of a shooting at Our Town Alley, 2912 Swede Road.” Easton Norriton Police Department said in a statement.

“Upon arrival, they found at least four people shot at the scene. There is a possibility that additional victims may have been transported to hospitals in private vehicles. At this point, one person was pronounced dead at the scene and three other victims were transported to local hospitals. At this time, we have no information on the victim’s conditions.

“Multiple surrounding police departments responded and are assisting at the scene of the shooting. Police are checking the surrounding areas but at this time we believe the actors have fled the area. We have no motive for the shooting. This incident is being investigated by the East Norriton Township Police Department and Montgomery County Detectives.”

When police arrived before 7 p.m., they found four people with gunshot wounds. One person was pronounced dead at the scene, and the remaining three were taken to nearby hospitals. Information on their conditions was not immediately available.

Updated on March 7, 2021 2:10 pm
Updated on March 7, 2021 2:10 pm
Updated on March 7, 2021 2:10 pm
Updated on March 7, 2021 2:10 pm
Updated on March 7, 2021 2:10 pm
Updated on March 7, 2021 2:10 pm
Updated on March 7, 2021 2:10 pm
Updated on March 7, 2021 2:10 pm

1. Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any tips for inexperienced blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

2. Good ?V I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..

3. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

4. I do like the manner in which you have framed this particular problem plus it really does offer me personally some fodder for consideration. However, through what precisely I have witnessed, I simply just wish as the feed-back pack on that individuals stay on issue and in no way start upon a soap box involving the news of the day. Anyway, thank you for this fantastic point and even though I do not go along with it in totality, I regard the perspective.

5. Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

6. Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?