An elderly couple died after frying and eating poisonous pufferfish for lunch in Malaysia, Your Content has learned.
Ng Chuan Sing and his wife Lim Siew Guan experienced ‘breathing difficulties’
Ms Guan died the same day, while her husband fell into a coma for eight days.
Their daughter has called for accountability and tighter regulations in Malaysia,‘according to CNN.
Your Content for the latest updates. Have a story or news tip? Contact our 24/7 newsroom at 833.336.8013 or e-mail our tip line: [email protected].