- Former “Law & Order” director Jason Alexander sentenced after pleading guilty to child pornography charges
- Sentenced to 10 years probation after facing 7 years in prison
- Alexander was charged in July 2015 when the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office discovered child pornography linked to the IP address of his home computer in Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Arrested last summer after official found digital pornography files on his computers & external hard drives
- Hard drives showed children under 16 engaged in pornography
- Oddly, Alexander didn’t learn much after directing numerous episodes of “Law and Order” on Law and Order.
- Alexander is also accused of having a video file of a young girl of 6 – 8 years old performing a sexual act on herself
- Accused of making the video available for viewing in late June on the Torrent network
ABOUT JASON ALEXANDER
- Alexander is the father of three & must register as a sex offender in New York
- He has directed a number of television shows, including 32 episodes of “Law & Order” and 19 episodes of “Rescue Me”
- He has also directed Disney Channel shows, including “Lizzie McGuire”
- He also worked on Xena, The Practice, House, Prison Break, Dirty Little Secret (ironic), Royal Paints & a number of other award-winning television series & movies.