Thursday, March 4, 2021
Thursday, March 4, 2021

Son of Andy Reid, coach of Kansas City Chiefs, crashes in apparent DUI amid Super Bowl bound celebrations

Britt Reid, the son of Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid and the team’s outside linebackers coach, was involved in a car crash Thursday that reportedly resulted in serious injuries.

The Chiefs confirmed Friday that Britt Reid was in a crash and said the organization was “in the process of gathering more information” and would have no further comment on the issue.

Reid, 35, was under investigation for driving impaired in Kansas City, Mo. after police say he was involved in a multi-car crash near Arrowhead Stadium, FOX4 KC reported. The station obtained police documents that match the details of the crash. The documents say that Reid told police he was driving a pickup truck involved in the crash and told an officer he had between two and three drinks and was on a prescription for Adderall. The station reported that no names were identified in the police report.

Updated on March 4, 2021 10:19 pm
Updated on March 4, 2021 10:19 pm
Updated on March 4, 2021 10:19 pm
Updated on March 4, 2021 10:19 pm
Updated on March 4, 2021 10:19 pm
Updated on March 4, 2021 10:19 pm
Updated on March 4, 2021 10:19 pm
Updated on March 4, 2021 10:19 pm

1. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

2. This baby really satisfies all my fantasies about the ball head. Finally my hair is tied up and it is not a small tweet. It perfectly solves the troubles of the hair-volume girls. Hahaha, Jimei who wants a fluffy ball head can start.

3. Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m planning to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

4. obviously like your web site however you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the truth then again I will surely come back again.

5. The subsequent time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, however I really thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you would fix if you happen to werent too busy in search of attention.

6. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

7. Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my site thus i got here to “return the desire”.I’m attempting to find issues to improve my web site!I suppose its adequate to use a few of your concepts!!