A Florida fire captain revealed he was left blind in one eye after using bacteria-laced contaminated eye drops – and he’s now launched a legal battle against the company, Your Content has learned.
Adam Di Sarro broke down as he revealed the heartbreaking impact his battle with a bacterial superbug has had on his life.
The Florida fire captain said the problem ‘just progressively got worse’ after he used contaminated eye drops last fall,‘according to MIRROR.
Your Content for the latest updates. Have a story or news tip? Contact our 24/7 newsroom at 833.336.8013 or e-mail our tip line: [email protected].