Upper Darby, Pa. – Delaware County State Representative Margo Davidson’s son found out while in prison that he will be receiving additional charges after Upper Darby Narcotics Unit executed a warrant following the arrest of Robert Davidson the 3rd’s arrest for possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, resisting arrest & numerous other charges.
- The apartment is home to Jamire Eleby and Robert Davidson III.
- Robert Davidson is facing additional serious felony charges.
- The apartment located on the 6800 block of Marshall Road was under surveillance by Upper Darby Police on Wednesday.
It’s a warehouse, look at it. These guys are major dealers. They were selling everything, heroin, cocaine, marijuana and methamphetamine. – Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood
- Two individuals, Adam Washington and Eleby ran into the apartment and attempted to slam the door on the police, according to charging documents.
- Officer were able to locate digital scales, packaging materials, 18 vials of marijuana, Ziploc bags, 301 bags of heroin, 16 bags of cocaine, two vials of methamphetamine and more than $5,000 cash including a stolen gun.
- Davidson’s birth certificate was also located in the bedroom along with mail addressed to Davidson.
- Margo Davidson commented that if her son is found guilty, he should be jailed.
Margo Davidson’s husband has taken to Facebook to comment that his wife has fought to bring drug dealers off the corners of West Philadelphia – however, it seems that the drug dealers, including the son she claims she has not seen since he was 17, have moved from West Philadelphia to the suburbs that Rep. Davidson covers. This is a developing story.