- Medley’s wife originally suspected her husband was cheating on her with another woman
- The wife his a recording device in the house hoping to get proof of his infidelities
- Instead of discovering another woman, she allegedly witnessed Medley was molesting Buster, a two-year-old shih tau that weighed less than 10 pounds
- “He was mad at his wife because she paid more attention to the dog than him so he had sex with the dog,” Geneva Police Capt. Ricky Morgan said, according to Al.com
- He was charged with cruelty to animals, a misdemeanor charge & his bond was set at $535
- Medley was charged with a misdemeanor because there is no longer a bestiality law in Alabama
- According to WTVY, Buster was examined by a veterinarian and is doing well
Protect Independent Journalism
Your Content is a nonprofit newsroom registered in Pennsylvania [Entity No.: 6690403] that produces nonpartisan, evidence-based journalism to expose injustice, corruption and wrongdoing.
Spearheading the news revolution for Americans across the nation, Your Content has brought a voice to those the media failed to acknowledge.
This story you’ve just finished was funded by our readers and we hope it inspires you to make a gift to Your Content so that we can publish more reports like this one that holds people in power to account and produces real change.
Your donation will help us ensure that we can continue this critical work. We are busier than ever covering stories you won’t see anywhere else.