It’s official. Legally. Literally. Not kidding. A man has married his cellphone. We all spend more time lately with our phones than with our spouses, but this man took it to a new level.
- The marriage happened in a Las Vegas chapel
- The chapel owner Michael Kelly said he’s married numerous strange couples
- The man was not drunk during the ceremony
- The man is eligible for an upgrade soon
- “People are so connected to their phones and they live with them all the times. They’re with them 24 hours a day. They go to sleep with their cellphones. They wake up with their cellphones. Sometimes, it’s the first thing that they check,” Kelly stated
- The marriage is not legally binding by the state of Nevada, but the chapel will not deny any commitment, regardless of how odd it is.