“Speaker Pelosi’s house VANDALIZED with red paint, PIGS HEAD and spray-painted message ‘$2K (crossed out)… CANCEL RENT… WE WANT EVERYTHING’” Sam Houston tweeted overnight.
A photo posted on social media shows the white garage of what appears to be the House Speaker’s red brick manse plastered in graffiti.
‘2k’ is written on the garage door and then crossed out, in what appears to be a reference to the $2,000 stimulus checks Pelosi is pushing for.
The graffiti also reads ‘cancel rent’ and ‘we want everything’ in large black writing all across the door.
Red paint covers the driveway and a pig’s head sits in the center of the paving slabs.
“City called to clean up at 3am and police attempting to stop photos of scene. Media SILENT.”
- Madman who plowed through crowd in Waukesha Christmas Parade was out on bail
- Kyle Rittenhouse found NOT GUILTY, acquitted of murder in self-defense trial
- Chesco DA: Cops fire shot at vehicle occupied by armed lady for fleeing, no injuries
- Eyewitness says Kyle Rittenhouse was shaken after deadly altercation: ‘My God my life might be over’
- Live Nation sued by Drake and Travis Scott for horrific Houston concert that left 8 dead
The vandalism comes after Pelosi threatened to break into the White House and ‘pull President Trump out of there by his hair.”