“Speaker Pelosi’s house VANDALIZED with red paint, PIGS HEAD and spray-painted message ‘$2K (crossed out)… CANCEL RENT… WE WANT EVERYTHING’” Sam Houston tweeted overnight.
A photo posted on social media shows the white garage of what appears to be the House Speaker’s red brick manse plastered in graffiti.
‘2k’ is written on the garage door and then crossed out, in what appears to be a reference to the $2,000 stimulus checks Pelosi is pushing for.
The graffiti also reads ‘cancel rent’ and ‘we want everything’ in large black writing all across the door.
Red paint covers the driveway and a pig’s head sits in the center of the paving slabs.
“City called to clean up at 3am and police attempting to stop photos of scene. Media SILENT.”
- FBI releases case file on Nashville bomber Anthony Quinn Warner, 130 field offices probed bomb
- U.S. welcomes Myanmar nationals to seek instant refuge in America: ‘Maybe Florida will bid’
- Vogue said last year Gov. Cuomo’s ‘forceful language’ should be ‘learning manual for Trump’
- Cop employed by Philly sheriff’s office says ‘F***’ the ‘cracker and Trump supporter’ Tom Brady
- Philly DA Krasner covers up ENTIRE wall of fallen police officers with election backdrop for press conference
The vandalism comes after Pelosi threatened to break into the White House and ‘pull President Trump out of there by his hair.”