“Speaker Pelosi’s house VANDALIZED with red paint, PIGS HEAD and spray-painted message ‘$2K (crossed out)… CANCEL RENT… WE WANT EVERYTHING’” Sam Houston tweeted overnight.
A photo posted on social media shows the white garage of what appears to be the House Speaker’s red brick manse plastered in graffiti.
‘2k’ is written on the garage door and then crossed out, in what appears to be a reference to the $2,000 stimulus checks Pelosi is pushing for.
The graffiti also reads ‘cancel rent’ and ‘we want everything’ in large black writing all across the door.
Red paint covers the driveway and a pig’s head sits in the center of the paving slabs.
“City called to clean up at 3am and police attempting to stop photos of scene. Media SILENT.”
- Unusually large TORNADO rips through Pennsylvania suburbs, Bucks County on high alert
- Biden reportedly used private email server on Hunter Biden’s laptop using disguise ‘Robert Peters’
- Presidential Delegation to Japan to join Biden, First Lady at Tokyo Olympics despite White House COVID outbreak
- Police swarm Terre Haute Courthouse for reports of officer gunned down in rear of building
- Surfside local says DOOMED beachfront condo used to be a ‘quarry pit’ and was bound to cave-in
The vandalism comes after Pelosi threatened to break into the White House and ‘pull President Trump out of there by his hair.”