“Speaker Pelosi’s house VANDALIZED with red paint, PIGS HEAD and spray-painted message ‘$2K (crossed out)… CANCEL RENT… WE WANT EVERYTHING’” Sam Houston tweeted overnight.
A photo posted on social media shows the white garage of what appears to be the House Speaker’s red brick manse plastered in graffiti.
‘2k’ is written on the garage door and then crossed out, in what appears to be a reference to the $2,000 stimulus checks Pelosi is pushing for.
The graffiti also reads ‘cancel rent’ and ‘we want everything’ in large black writing all across the door.
Red paint covers the driveway and a pig’s head sits in the center of the paving slabs.
“City called to clean up at 3am and police attempting to stop photos of scene. Media SILENT.”
- Hunter Biden halts presidential motorcade to eat at nearby bagel shop after having the munchies
- VIDEO: Rogue Tacoma cop runs down entire group of people, flees scene and leaves them for dead
- Oklahoma man arrested for drinking Nancy Pelosi’s hidden beer stash amid chaos at the Capitol
- Donald Trump invites troops abandoned in DC to stay at Trump Hotel
- Biden inauguration ‘had the look and feel of a wake’
The vandalism comes after Pelosi threatened to break into the White House and ‘pull President Trump out of there by his hair.”